Kate Moss Says has "Facial Tourette's" & Terrible at Snapshots

British model Kate Moss has some doubts about her ability as a model, especially when it comes to having a candid shot taken when she isn't pretending to be someone else. This was especially a problem during her recent wedding to Jamie Hince. Kate admits that she was worried she wouldn't be able to pose properly for the cameras and had some nerves. She even says she has "facial Tourette's" when it comes to getting her photo taken:
I don't want to be myself, ever. I'm terrible at a snapshot. Terrible. I blink all the time. I've got facial Tourette's. Unless I'm working and in that zone, I'm not very good at pictures, really.
Designer and close friend John Galliano stepped in to help her on her wedding day to give her a character to play so she wouldn't have to feel like the photos were entirely candid snaps of herself:
On my wedding day, I'm like freaking out, obviously. 'You've got to give me a character.' And [Galliano] said, 'You have a secret - you are the last of the English roses. Hide under that veil. When he lifts it, he's going to see your wanton past!

Leave a respond

Post a Comment